Inarïon
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PortailsAccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

It's so great that you share this with us

AuteurMessage
WAHETHEL
Invité

It's so great that you share this with us Empty
MessageSujet: It's so great that you share this with us   It's so great that you share this with us Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 8:35

Hello. Hello people,The help on the whole burning "time" thing is greatley appreciated I to have a very similar spec as the one mentioned mine is 733Mhz Pentium, 448Mhz of ram 40 Gb HD but my burning is taking 8hrs (yes 8hrs) I am using a external USB 2.0 burner, which is pluged into a USB 1 socked, but using the internal DVD try to read the DVD, I am also using the latest Shrink and DVDDecp to do full copies with setting set to max sharpness and deep analysis. I have also done the DMA checks and uninstalled all the devices and let XP pick them back up again, I have aslo done a defrage but still burnig 3hrs to analysis it, 3hrs to decode it and finally 2hrs to burn it i am using Verbatim DVD 4X so the finish product looks good but the length is just unbelievable. Even when I reaurther it and did the movie only it took 4hrs, So diamond27 2hrs doesn't seem that bad, But back at work i have a 2.8Mhz Pen 4 128 ram It only takes 1.5hrs to burn the same full movie.So any help to reduce the time down would be great is there any setting in shrink or Decpt. to force the devices to use DMA only and not drop to PIO is this what is going on?Help Help Help
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

It's so great that you share this with us
Page 1 sur 1